No products in the cart.
Compost maker₹ 150.00 – ₹ 1,250.00
Microbial Culture for Composting
- KickStart-C is an effective, safe and environmentally sensitive facilitator of aerobic composting of organic waste.
- KickStart-C speeds up natural composting process and rapidly converts waste into a humus rich manure.
- KickStart-C is free from any toxic or hazardous components.
- KickStart-C preserves the vital nutrients and organic matter in the waste while making it free from pathogens, foul smells and weed seeds.
- Fungi, Bacteria, Actinomyces, Enzymes
- Natural NPK Carriers
- N-fixing, PSB, KMB
- Nutritional Carriers such as Wheat Bran and Natural Lime
KickStart-C is suitable for treating and composting all kinds of organic wastes generated by :
- Hotel & Restaurants.
- Agriculture Farms.
- Food Processing Units.
- Agriculture Markets.
- Religious Centres.
- Parks & Gardens.
- Municipal Solid Waste Plants.
What can KickStart-C compost ? :
- Fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Left over meals.
- Cooked, uncooked meats.
- Coffee grinds.
- Tea bags.
- Wilted flowers.
What cannot be composted :
- Liquids - curry, sambhar, rasam, etc
- Rotten Food.
- Bio Hazards.
Using KickStart-C :
- Recommended Dosage is 1kg for 1MT organic waste.
- Arrange waste in a heap, ideally 3-4 mtr in width and 2mtr height.
- If you are making a windrow, then make 2mtr width and 1.5mtr height.
- Prepare Kickstart-C slurry.
- Spray onto waste.
- Maintain moisture at all times by spraying additional water if necessary.
- Turn the heap every week for proper preparation.
Compost is ready in 4-5 weeks.
1. If starting waste is moist then, mix dry KickStart-C powder directly into the waste. Do not prepare slurry to avoid excess moisture levels.
2. If temperature does not rise to 60 deg C in the first week then add some more Kickstart-C till this temperature is reached.
3. Maintain adequate moisture level at all times.
Odour control₹ 150.00 – ₹ 700.00
Advantage of using Odo-Treat :
- Removes Smell
- Sanitizes disease causing germs
- Discourages pests such as rats, vultures.
- Stops production of toxic leaches and gases in the waste
- Make organic garbage and waste stink free in just a few minutes with Odo-Treat.
Dose & Application :
- Apply dry Odo-Treat powder over the waste.
- Use 1Kg for 1 MT of waste or 1 sq. mtr area.
- Avoid mixing the material after Odo-Treat's application.
Features of Odo-Treat :
- Odo-Treat is a non hazarduous mixture of mineral and herbal components that control the putrefaction process of organic waste materials by retarding the formation of toxic leaching and gases.
- Odo-Treat is a free flowing light brown powder and is highly effective over both segregated and unsegregated organic waste.
- Odo-Treat is a powerful odour control agent that removes the offensive smell from putrefying organic waste.
- It is completely natural formulation, effective and proven method of sanitising waste.
- Waste masked with Odo-Treat produces no smell and does not attract pests and other nuisances such as flies, rats, mice etc.
- Simply mask your waste with Odo-Treat.