No products in the cart.
Amla Powder₹ 90.00
Organic Amla Powder is a 100% pure Organic with no chemicals in it. It is known to be very popular and has many applied benefits and medical value. Applying Amla powder on skin and hair helps in the reduction or prevention of acne and pimples. It also provides strength to the hair and enhances hair roots and provide them a colour texture. It is easily available and can be used to purify the blood to give shiny hair. It is mainly used as hair toner and improves hair pigmentation. Key Ingredients:
- Emblica Officinalis
- Control premature greying of the hairs
- It is known for its high levels of antioxidants and vitamin C content
- It contains protein, fibre and other essential nutrients with high ORAC value
- Have more than 80% water along with protein, minerals, carbohydrates, and fibre
- It is also a good source of iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, vitamin A and E
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Take under medical supervision only
Turmeric with Black Pepper, 500mg, 60 vegan capsules.
Used for thousands of years in traditional Indian and Asian culinary and wellness traditions, the rhizome of turmeric naturally supplies beneficial curcuminoids—plant-based antioxidants. The most notable of these is curcumin, which helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
We’ve enhanced our organic turmeric powder with organic black pepper to help support greater absorption in each serving.
No Gluten, Non-GMO, No Soy, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Milk, No Lactose.Vegan capsules :
- Consists of only two ingredients: HPMC and purified water.
- HPMC -- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose -- is derived from vegetable cellulose.
- 100% natural, these capsules contain no preservatives, gelatin, gluten, GMOs, wheat, animal by-products or starch, and they are made from pure cellulose of either pine or poplar.
- Approved by the FDA and FSSAI.
- Kosher and Halal certified.
Directions: For adults, take 1 quick release capsule 1 to 2 times daily, after a meal.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Moringa Powder₹ 120.00 – ₹ 575.00
Our Moringa powder contains Organic leaf powder of wild Moringa oliefera. The Moringa trees have been in the wild for centuries and the leaves are collected by the tribal settlers of village Ghanval, Mokhada which falls between Trimbakeshwar and Palghar. The powder is produced by harvesting, sun-drying and then hand pounding the leaves. Improve your overall nutrition and relieve stress with the help of Moringa. Often referred to as a “Miracle Tree”, this herbal supplement provides energy, boosts the body’s immune system and is a great antioxidant. Moringa supplies nourishment to the brain and body, promotes the cell structure of the body, stabilizes sugar levels, nourishes and moisturizes the skin, improves metabolism and digestion and prevents premature aging. Using Moringa Powder : 4 to 6 grams daily in a glass of lukewarm water, twice a day. Mix with lemon juice or any other of your favorite fruit/ vegetable juices or smoothies, salad dressing or any other food, to suit an individual’s specific taste. For better absorption, avoid eating any food for half an hour before and after consumption. For detoxification, some users may increase their daily intake. Multiple Benefits of Wild Moringa Powder :
- Moringa leaves have 4 times more Beta-Carotene ( raw form of Vitamin A) than that of carrots.
- 17 times more calcium than that of milk.
- 25 times more iron than that of Spinach.
- A rich source of Vitamin C.
- An excellent source of Amino acids (Amino acids form proteins).
- Boosts overall energy level.
- Increases stamina & vitality.
- Naturally restores essential vitamin & mineral imbalances.
Snow mountain garlic₹ 300.00
Ek pothi lahsun... or Kashmiri garlic grows at an high altitude in a climate with extremely low oxygen levels and snowy conditions.
It is one of the purest varieties due to the region where it is grown and the lack of industrial pollutants in the soil
- Good source of manganese, copper, selenium, phosphorus, vitamin B6 & C
- Contains enzymes allinin & allinase, when crushed it forms allicin which has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties
- Highly recommended for good health and beneficial for Heart Ailments.
- Can be used raw and cooked
- To maximize the effect, crush or mince before using
- Garlic pearls can be crushed and swallowed by drinking one glass of water
- Can be used in any recipe that calls for garlic