No products in the cart.
Almond oil (sweet)
Almond oil (sweet)
Your skin needs it. Your heart needs it. Even your colon needs it!
Almond oil takes the mighty, nutrition-rich almonds and transforms it into a powerful oil with incredible benefits.
Though there are two main kinds of almonds that create almond oil, the one used for most homeopathic and cosmetic purposes is sweet almond oil. Don’t let the name fool you, though: Sweet almond oil is a dynamic substance that’s anything but sweet. In fact, it helps address bad cholesterol, dry skin and cardiovascular disease — which is, of course, really great news!
- Regulates Cholesterol
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
- Protects Against Diabetes
- Promotes Healthy Weight
- Keeps Your Colon and Rectum Healthy
- Treats Ear aches
- Great for Your Skin and Hair
How to use almond oil :
- For your hair it is advised to apply as much as needed in the roots. Almond oil has a light texture and absorbs quickly in to the scalp. Use it for the treatment of psoriasis, dry scalp and dandruff. It will also enriches the quality of hair by thickening it and adding lustre.
- Almond oil is a natural remedy for eczema , it relieves eczema symptoms of itchiness and redness. For treatment; apply drops of oil on skin in affected area and massage gently. It will reduce signs of again by rejuvenating the skin and removing dead cells.
- Apply a few warm drops beneath your bottom eyelid before bed, it will brighten up dark circles and reduce puffiness of eyes.
- For ingestion one can drizzle the oil on salads as a dressing, as it regulates cholesterol levels. It’s advisable to have 1-2 teaspoons of almond oil in morning, the oil is proven to be a natural laxative and relieves constipation.
Based on 1 tablespoon (14 g) serving of almond oil.
- Calories: 120
- Total fat: 14 g
- Saturated fat: 1.1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 g
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.