No products in the cart.
Our cold pressed walnut oil is made from Desi Walnuts from Kashmir.
Walnut oil takes the mighty, nutrition-rich walnuts and transforms it into a powerful oil with incredible benefits.
- Improves skin health
- May decrease inflammation
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Improves blood sugar control
- Improves cholesterol levels
HOW TO USE:
Take 1-2 teaspoon of Walnut Oil and apply it on scalp and hair. Gently massage for 20 minutes. Leave it overnight or wash after 30 minutes. Can be used as a natural moisturizer for your skin.
You can add Walnut oil to salads or pour a little on cooked vegetables for a nutty flavor.
One tablespoon of Walnut oil contains:
- Calories: 120
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Sugar: 0 grams
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Moringa oil₹ 300.00
This cold pressed Moringa oil is derived from the seeds of Moringa oleifera, a small tree native to the Himalayan mountains. Virtually all parts of the moringa tree, including its seeds, roots, bark, flowers, and leaves, can be used for nutritional, industrial, or medicinal purposes. Moringa seeds have a high oil content and contain many nutritional compounds, including monounsaturated fats, protein, sterols, and tocopherols. Moringa oil is produced through a variety of processes and this is Cold Pressed on a Wooden "Ghaani".
Moringa oil uses and benefits :Moringa oil has been used as a medicinal folk cure and as a topical, cosmetic ingredient since ancient times. Today, moringa oil is manufactured for a wide range of personal and industrial uses.
- Cooking oil : Moringa oil is high in protein and oleic acid, a monounsaturated, healthy fat. When used for cooking, it’s an economical, nutritious alternative to more expensive oils. It’s becoming a widespread nutritional staple in food-insecure areas where moringa trees are grown.
- Topical cleanser and moisturizer : Moringa oil’s oleic acid makes it beneficial when used topically as a cleansing agent, and as a moisturizer for skin and hair.
- Cholesterol management : Moringa oil contains sterols, which have been shown to lower LDL or “bad” cholesterol.
- Antioxidant : Beta-sitosterol, a phytosterol found in moringa oil, may have antioxidant and antidiabetic benefits, although more research is needed to confirm this.
- Anti-inflammatory : Moringa oil contains several bioactive compounds which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, both when ingested and used topically. This may make moringa oil beneficial for acne breakouts. These compounds include tocopherols, catechins, quercetin, ferulic acid, and zeatin.
Moringa oil for hair and skin :
- 2 cups of a carrier oil, such as almond oil, that has moisturizing properties
- 10 drops of moringa oil
- 5 drops of a beneficial essential oil, such as lavender or tea tree oil
- Mix the oils together in a glass bowl or bottle.
- Apply to the hair, massaging into the roots.
- Cover hair, and leave on overnight.
- Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
- Use the same ingredients as the hair treatment. Try experimenting with different carrier oils and essential oils to vary the scent.
- Massage gently into your skin on the face or the body.
- Tissue off any excess.
Hair oil₹ 175.00
Using cold pressed coconut oil as the base the final oil is made using the following herbs : Herbs used :
- Moringa oleifera (moringa leaves)
- Murraya oenigii (curry leaves)
- Allium cepa (onion)
- Dry Phyllanthus emblica (amla)
- Trigonella foenum - graecum (fenugreek)
- Lawsonia inermis (henna leaves)
- Albizia amara (krishna siris)
- Azadirachta indica (neem)
- Vitex Negundo (Nirgundi)
- White Alternanthera sessilis (joyweed)
- False amaranth
- Phyllanthus niruri (gale of the wind)
- Solanum nigrum (common nightshade)
- Hibiscus rosa sinensis linn (hibiscus)
- Acalypha indica (indian copperleaf)
- Aerva lanata (knotgrass)
- Ricinus communis (castor)
Hemp Seed Oil₹ 250.00 – ₹ 450.00
We extract hempseed oil naturally from hemp seeds grown in Uttarakhand. It is Raw, unrefined and cold pressed – a healing product just as Nature would want – without preservatives. Why Mr. Nature’s Hemp Seed Oil? Hemp seed oil has been dubbed “Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil”, due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (linoleic/ LA) to Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic/ LNA) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for long-term healthy human nutrition. In addition, it also contains smaller amounts of 3 other polyunsaturated fatty acids in Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), oleic acid and stearidonic acid. This EFA combination is unique among edible oil seeds. Besides containing the balanced Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio the following are the benefits generally derived from this oil : – Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA – Lower blood LDL cholesterol levels – Lower blood pressure – Improve cardiovascular circulation & function – Improve organ function – Improve immunity levels – Increased energy levels & metabolic rate – Reduce symptoms of PMS & menstrual cramps – Reduce inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis – Improve recovery of muscles after exercise – Reduce & treat dry skin and hair conditions – Contains no preservatives – Non-GMO seed – 100% Vegan How to use ? Filtered hemp oil can be applied straight ( undiluted ) to the skin. This particular topical application has the following effects. Moisturizer – Hemp oil behaves as a great natural moisturizer that doesn’t feel and look too oily compared to something similar to olive oil. Works great for eczema. Drying effect – This oil dries up after some time, making the skin look normal and natural. Anti-ageing – Hemp oil might have anti-ageing effects on skin. It increases the composition of epidural lipids ( fats within the outermost kin layer ) and enhance the overall functioning of skin. It offers a delicate nutty flavor to every dish. In addition to it, we can make smoothies, salads, vegetables, and all kinds of pasta using this essential oil. A gentle massage on your body nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation and is good for all skin types. Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Hemp oil as they contain omega 6 fatty acids that will in turn help in preventing psoriasis. Hemp essential oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won’t clog skin pores at all. Hemp essential oil can be used as a cooking oil, however, not suitable for high heat cooking/frying and it acts as salad dressing in case if you run out of olive oil.
Safety and Side Effects :Plants and herbal products contain many bioactive compounds, which may be harmful to your health in some cases. However, when inhaled or combined with a base oil for use on your skin, most essential oils are considered safe. Hemp oil might have several anticoagulant effect. So, those people who are about to undergo surgical treatment should quit taking hemp oil fourteen days just before surgery. Always consult a doctor immediately if you observe any adverse symptoms after application.
Almond oil (sweet)₹ 300.00
Your skin needs it. Your heart needs it. Even your colon needs it! Almond oil takes the mighty, nutrition-rich almonds and transforms it into a powerful oil with incredible benefits. Though there are two main kinds of almonds that create almond oil, the one used for most homeopathic and cosmetic purposes is sweet almond oil. Don’t let the name fool you, though: Sweet almond oil is a dynamic substance that’s anything but sweet. In fact, it helps address bad cholesterol, dry skin and cardiovascular disease — which is, of course, really great news! Benefits :
- Regulates Cholesterol
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
- Protects Against Diabetes
- Promotes Healthy Weight
- Keeps Your Colon and Rectum Healthy
- Treats Ear aches
- Great for Your Skin and Hair
How to use almond oil :
- For your hair it is advised to apply as much as needed in the roots. Almond oil has a light texture and absorbs quickly in to the scalp. Use it for the treatment of psoriasis, dry scalp and dandruff. It will also enriches the quality of hair by thickening it and adding lustre.
- Almond oil is a natural remedy for eczema , it relieves eczema symptoms of itchiness and redness. For treatment; apply drops of oil on skin in affected area and massage gently. It will reduce signs of again by rejuvenating the skin and removing dead cells.
- Apply a few warm drops beneath your bottom eyelid before bed, it will brighten up dark circles and reduce puffiness of eyes.
- For ingestion one can drizzle the oil on salads as a dressing, as it regulates cholesterol levels. It’s advisable to have 1-2 teaspoons of almond oil in morning, the oil is proven to be a natural laxative and relieves constipation.
- Calories: 120
- Total fat: 14 g
- Saturated fat: 1.1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 g
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg