No products in the cart.
Jaggery powder₹ 100.00
Our organic jaggery is made by a marginal farmer, without using Fertilizers, Pesticides or Hormones. This jaggery is a rich source of Iron, calcium, magnesium, essential amino acid, minerals and vital vitamins.
Jaggery can be made from numerous sources like date palm, the sap of coconut and more, but jaggery made from sugarcane juice is most preferred by people. Ancient Ayurveda also strongly recommend jaggery as a tasty and healthy alternative to refined sugar.
Jaggery is 30-40% water, 40-60% sucrose, 15-25% inverted sugar, 0.30% calcium, 8.5-10 mg iron, 05/100 mg phosphorus, 0.10/100 mg, protein and 14/100mg vitamin B. Although it has the same calorific value as that of sugar, it is a better substitute for the white refined sugar as it a a genuinely Food which is medicine.
The colour of the jaggery also plays an important role in identifying purity. Ideally the colour of the jaggery should be dark brown. The yellowish colour may indicate chemical treatment.Benefits of using jaggery :
- Generates heat inside the body
- Boosts immunity within the body
- Prevents constipation and enhances the production of digestive enzymes
- Helps in preventing joint pain
- Detoxifies the body
- Rich in iron contents, prevents anemia
- Boosts body metabolism
Forest Honey (Kashmir)₹ 250.00 – ₹ 475.00
Our multiflora wild forest honey is unprocessed, raw and collected from the wild forests of upper reaches of Kashmir valley.Benefits of Honey :
- Ayurveda supports the medicinal importance of honey and its healing properties. Called as nature’s natural antibiotic, it is known to possess antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honey is loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, flavonoids and healing compounds which when taken regularly keep people healthy.
- Made by the alchemy of bees collecting nectar, pollen, and resins from flowers, honey can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria.
- Honey helps reduces ulcers & other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders.
Nutritional information (approx value per 100gm) :
Energy : 322.08 kcal
Protein : 0.7gm
Carbohydrates : 79.82gm
Things to remember :
* Do not refrigerate.
* Honey crystallisation is normal, when it happens put in warm water or sunlight.