No products in the cart.
Lavender water is steam distilled using Himalayan Mountain Water and Organic Lavender buds and stem via distillation systems on the farms to make the most superior quality Lavender Water ever experienced by you.
How is our Lavender Water different ?
- Made from Kashimiri Lavender buds and stems
- Lavender is Organically Grown
- Mountain water distilled
- Extremely fragrant
- No Preservatives
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Safe for calming children and pets
- Makes fragrant lavender tea
- Soothing pillow mist
- Perfume like strong fragrance
Using Lavender Water :
- Flavour deserts with our lavender water
- Mix with aloe gel and use as face mist
- Apply on insect bites, scars or burn area for faster healing and stop itch
- Mix with our other floral waters to make fragrant natural body mists
- Spray on pillows to help sleep better
- Add to baby’s bath water to calm before sleep
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Black beans (wari muth)₹ 175.00
Black beans (Wari Muth), also known as turtle beans because of their hard, shell-like appearance, black beans are, in fact, edible seeds of the plant. It comes directly from Kashmir farmers, grown using Natural Farming principles without use of any Chemicals & Pesticides, there is no use of machines to process the beans, these are hand pounded hence it retains the nutritive value. Black beans possess high protein and fiber content.Benefits :
- Maintaining healthy bones
- Lowering blood pressure
- Managing diabetes
- Warding off heart disease
- Preventing cancer
- Healthy digestion
- Weight loss
- Energy: 114 kilocalories
- Protein: 7.62 g
- Fat: 0.46 g
- Carbohydrate: 20.39 g
- Fiber: 7.5 g
- Sugars: 0.28 g
- Calcium: 23 milligrams (mg)
- Iron: 1.81 mg
- Magnesium: 60 mg
- Phosphorus: 120 mg
- Potassium: 305 mg
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Zinc: 0.96 mg
- Thiamin: 0.21 mg
- Niacin: 0.434 mg
- Folate: 128 msg
- Vitamin K: 2.8 mg
- A healthy snack by boiling and just sprinkle some himalayan pink salt and kashmiri red chilli powder
- Can be cooked like normal Rajma, it has a unique taste, no need to add more masalas
- Make a hearty black bean soup
- Add black beans to burritos
Rajma (bhaderwah/jammu)₹ 150.00
Sourced directly from kashmiri farmers, grown without chemicals and pesticides with nature's best himalayan water and the purest natural conditions. Here Are Some Benefits Of Kidney Beans You May Not Have Known : Rich In Protein:Vegans and vegetarians often find themselves in a dearth of options when it comes to protein sources. According to USDA, a 100-gram serving of raw kidney beans contain about 24 grams of protein. Kidney beans teamed with rice are dubbed as the complete protein meal. Leaving soy and quinoa, plant-based protein sources like beans, nuts and whole grains are incapable of giving you your required fill of protein. But, they can be combined with other foods to complete your set of proteins. Legumes are great proteins, and are also loaded with good quality fibre. The combination of grains and legumes works well if you want a variety of amino acids in a single meal. If you eat a variety of plant-based foods and legumes, you will get your dose of complete protein and nutrition. However, make sure you maintain portion control. Kidney beans are abundantly loaded with protein phaseolin, which may cause allergic reactions in some people. Good For Digestion: Kidney beans contain a hearty mix of both soluble and insoluble fibre. Fibre helps to promote good digestive health and bowel regularity. But again, you have to ensure that you do not overindulge, or you may have problems like gas and flatulence. Good For Diabetics: A good part of kidney beans are carbs. But, don’t you fret already. The carbs present in kidney beans are the good kinds, also known as the ‘slow-release carbohydrate’. These carbs delay the digestion, which aids slow release of sugars in the blood stream. Kidney beans have a very low glycemic index (29), which makes it an ideal food for diabetics. High In Essential Minerals: Rajma is high in blood building iron, phosphorous – which plays a crucial role in healthy bones and teeth – and vitamin K that helps protect the nervous system from free radical damage. Lowers Cholesterol: Kidney beans are rich in soluble fibres. Soluble fibre attracts water and turns it into gel during digestion. While we all know that soluble fibres help promoting digestion but not many know that they also help lower “unhealthy” (LDL)cholesterol. Weight Loss: Kidney beans are packed with proteins and fibres, both of which help induce a sense of satiety. When you feel full, you would binge less and would be able to manage your weight better. They also contain substantial amounts of resistant starch, which may play an effective role in weight management. Kidney beans contain many bioactive plant compounds, including :
- Isoflavones. A class of antioxidants present in high amounts in Rajma, isoflavones are categorized as phytoestrogens due to their similarity to the female sex hormone, estrogen.
- Anthocyanins. This family of colorful antioxidants occurs in the skin of kidney beans. The color of red kidney beans is mainly due to an anthocyanin known as pelargonidin.
- Phytohaemagglutinin. This toxic protein exists in high amounts in raw kidney beans, especially red varieties. It can be eliminated through cooking.
- Phytic acid. Found in all edible seeds, phytic acid (phytate) impairs your absorption of various minerals, such as iron and zinc. It can be reduced by soaking, sprouting, or fermenting the beans.
- Starch blockers. A class of lectins, also known as alpha-amylase inhibitors, starch blockers impair or delay the absorption of carbs from your digestive tract but are inactivated by cooking.
Dried blackberries₹ 350.00
Dried blackberries are a sweet and chewy snack that can be added to trail mix and granola, or eaten straight out of the bag. They are a real treat in the morning and go well served with pancakes, or with yogurt for a breakfast parfait. Try dried blackberries on your salads for a burst of fruity goodness. They also make a gorgeous topping to cakes and cheesecakes. One bite of these lush dried blackberries and they will soon become one of your favorite treats. They also make a wonderful addition to salads and baked goods. Dried blackberries are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber.
Health Benefits of Dried BlackberriesJust a serving of these delicious dried blackberries can do wonders for your health. A few of them being : 1)The Greeks used the blackberry as a remedy for Gout, and the Romans made a tea from the leaves of the blackberry plant to treat various illness. It is valuable remedy for dysentery and diarrhea. 2)A 1-cup serving of blackberries contains 62 calories, 1 gram of fat, 2 grams of protein and 14 grams of carbohydrates, including 8 grams of dietary fiber. 3)The vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and fiber in blackberries may help to lower your risk for heart disease 4)Blackberries are said to strengthen blood vessels, help fight heart disease and help improve eyesight.The high tannin content of blackberries help tighten tissue, relieve intestinal inflammation, and help reduce haemorrhoids and stomach disorders 5) As an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K, these super berries protect the immune system and ward off illnesses. 6) The insoluble fiber content of dried blackberries supports the digestive system and prevents overeating. 7) Dried blackberries are a satisfying snack, rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber. Research suggests that eating foods rich in soluble fiber can help lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels. 8) The rich color of blackberries can be attributed to their high anthocyanin content. Anthocyanins are a class of antioxidants that fight oxidative damage caused by free radicals, and protect the body against heart disease.
Virgin Coconut Oil₹ 150.00 – ₹ 500.00
Our Centrifuge Extracted Virgin Coconut Oil comes with high Lauric Acid content of upto 50%. A remarkably crystal clear virgin coconut oil that turns snow white when frozen. Centrifuge extraction of virgin coconut oil is of recent origin and gives a truly premium VCO that is far superior to that obtained by DME or Fermentation process. The game changer in this instance is the centrifuge technology and quick processing of the raw material. From fresh coconut meat to virgin coconut oil in a matter of hours. Fully mature fresh coconuts are shelled, the testa is carefully removed and the white coconut meat is pressed to get coconut milk. This coconut milk is immediately fed into a high speed centrifuge and the virgin coconut oil is separated and repeatedly centrifuged to get the required purity. This is then micro filtered and packed in food grade plastic containers. Please note that we feed the coconut milk without delay into the centrifuge and thus do not give sufficient time for the coconut milk to ferment. This is critical for our quality. Specifications:
- A crystal clear virgin coconut oil, snow white when frozen.
- High Lauric Acid content of upto 50%
- No harmful Trans Fats.
- Colour : Natural colour – crystal clear oil.
- Aroma : A subtle sweet coconut aroma, not the harsh coconut smell of ordinary coconut oil.
- Taste : A mild, pleasant coconut taste.
- Crystal clear virgin coconut oil.
- High Lauric acid content upto 50%
- A light pleasant sweet coconut aroma and taste.
- No fermentation in the process, therefore there are no micro organisms that develop during fermentation.
- No heat or chemicals used.
- No refining, No Hydrogenation. Thus there are no Trans Fats produced in the process.
- A natural, raw virgin coconut oil, full of all the naturally occurring coconut benefits.
- A food / nutritional supplement.
- Anti aging skin care.
- Hair care.
- Oil pulling.
- For cosmetics, soap and shampoo making.