No products in the cart.
Flaxseeds are farmer sourced from the affluent state of Bihar where a group of farmers practice Regenerative Agriculture Practices.
Flax seeds are a nature’s gift that possesses potential health-improving components. Flaxseed contains a good amount of ?-Linolenic acid an omega-3 fatty acid, protein, dietary fiber, lignan and Secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG).
Flaxseed benefits :
- 100 % Natural Farming Product
- Grown without synthetic Pesticides
- non-GMO desi seed
- Beneficial to reduce risk cardio-vascular disease and type 2 diabetes
- A good source of dietary fiber
- Beneficial to health because of bio-active compounds
They can be added to everyone’s diet to increase lignans in the body, these may protect against oestrogen-dependent cancers such as breast cancer.
When it comes to cooking, flax seeds are used in a number of indian preparations :
- added to chutney or yogurts.
- can be used in cottage cheese and fruit yogurt.
- add add to the taste of smoothies and shakes.
- mix them into pancake or muffin batter and add more nutritive value and taste to confectioneries.
- the nutty flavour enhances flavor of boring porridges.
- can be easily made a part of the indian mukhwas.
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.