No products in the cart.
Virgin Coconut Oil
Virgin Coconut Oil
₹ 150.00 – ₹ 500.00
Our Centrifuge Extracted Virgin Coconut Oil comes with high Lauric Acid content of upto 50%. A remarkably crystal clear virgin coconut oil that turns snow white when frozen. Centrifuge extraction of virgin coconut oil is of recent origin and gives a truly premium VCO that is far superior to that obtained by DME or Fermentation process.
The game changer in this instance is the centrifuge technology and quick processing of the raw material. From fresh coconut meat to virgin coconut oil in a matter of hours. Fully mature fresh coconuts are shelled, the testa is carefully removed and the white coconut meat is pressed to get coconut milk. This coconut milk is immediately fed into a high speed centrifuge and the virgin coconut oil is separated and repeatedly centrifuged to get the required purity. This is then micro filtered and packed in food grade plastic containers. Please note that we feed the coconut milk without delay into the centrifuge and thus do not give sufficient time for the coconut milk to ferment. This is critical for our quality.
- A crystal clear virgin coconut oil, snow white when frozen.
- High Lauric Acid content of upto 50%
- No harmful Trans Fats.
- Colour : Natural colour – crystal clear oil.
- Aroma : A subtle sweet coconut aroma, not the harsh coconut smell of ordinary coconut oil.
- Taste : A mild, pleasant coconut taste.
- Crystal clear virgin coconut oil.
- High Lauric acid content upto 50%
- A light pleasant sweet coconut aroma and taste.
- No fermentation in the process, therefore there are no micro organisms that develop during fermentation.
- No heat or chemicals used.
- No refining, No Hydrogenation. Thus there are no Trans Fats produced in the process.
- A natural, raw virgin coconut oil, full of all the naturally occurring coconut benefits.
Sourced from: Fresh fully mature coconuts – “Cocos Nucifera“.
Areas of application:
- A food / nutritional supplement.
- Anti aging skin care.
- Hair care.
- Oil pulling.
- For cosmetics, soap and shampoo making.
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.