No products in the cart.
Virgin Coconut Oil₹ 175.00 – ₹ 500.00
Our Centrifuge Extracted Virgin Coconut Oil comes with high Lauric Acid content of upto 50%. A remarkably crystal clear virgin coconut oil that turns snow white when frozen. Centrifuge extraction of virgin coconut oil is of recent origin and gives a truly premium VCO that is far superior to that obtained by DME or Fermentation process. The game changer in this instance is the centrifuge technology and quick processing of the raw material. From fresh coconut meat to virgin coconut oil in a matter of hours. Fully mature fresh coconuts are shelled, the testa is carefully removed and the white coconut meat is pressed to get coconut milk. This coconut milk is immediately fed into a high speed centrifuge and the virgin coconut oil is separated and repeatedly centrifuged to get the required purity. This is then micro filtered and packed in food grade plastic containers. Please note that we feed the coconut milk without delay into the centrifuge and thus do not give sufficient time for the coconut milk to ferment. This is critical for our quality. Specifications:
- A crystal clear virgin coconut oil, snow white when frozen.
- High Lauric Acid content of upto 50%
- No harmful Trans Fats.
- Colour : Natural colour – crystal clear oil.
- Aroma : A subtle sweet coconut aroma, not the harsh coconut smell of ordinary coconut oil.
- Taste : A mild, pleasant coconut taste.
- Crystal clear virgin coconut oil.
- High Lauric acid content upto 50%
- A light pleasant sweet coconut aroma and taste.
- No fermentation in the process, therefore there are no micro organisms that develop during fermentation.
- No heat or chemicals used.
- No refining, No Hydrogenation. Thus there are no Trans Fats produced in the process.
- A natural, raw virgin coconut oil, full of all the naturally occurring coconut benefits.
- A food / nutritional supplement.
- Anti aging skin care.
- Hair care.
- Oil pulling.
- For cosmetics, soap and shampoo making.
Hemp Seed Oil₹ 250.00 – ₹ 450.00
We extract hempseed oil naturally from hemp seeds grown in Uttarakhand. It is Raw, unrefined and cold pressed – a healing product just as Nature would want – without preservatives. Why Mr. Nature’s Hemp Seed Oil? Hemp seed oil has been dubbed “Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil”, due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (linoleic/ LA) to Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic/ LNA) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for long-term healthy human nutrition. In addition, it also contains smaller amounts of 3 other polyunsaturated fatty acids in Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), oleic acid and stearidonic acid. This EFA combination is unique among edible oil seeds. Besides containing the balanced Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio the following are the benefits generally derived from this oil : – Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA – Lower blood LDL cholesterol levels – Lower blood pressure – Improve cardiovascular circulation & function – Improve organ function – Improve immunity levels – Increased energy levels & metabolic rate – Reduce symptoms of PMS & menstrual cramps – Reduce inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis – Improve recovery of muscles after exercise – Reduce & treat dry skin and hair conditions – Contains no preservatives – Non-GMO seed – 100% Vegan How to use ? Filtered hemp oil can be applied straight ( undiluted ) to the skin. This particular topical application has the following effects. Moisturizer – Hemp oil behaves as a great natural moisturizer that doesn’t feel and look too oily compared to something similar to olive oil. Works great for eczema. Drying effect – This oil dries up after some time, making the skin look normal and natural. Anti-ageing – Hemp oil might have anti-ageing effects on skin. It increases the composition of epidural lipids ( fats within the outermost kin layer ) and enhance the overall functioning of skin. It offers a delicate nutty flavor to every dish. In addition to it, we can make smoothies, salads, vegetables, and all kinds of pasta using this essential oil. A gentle massage on your body nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation and is good for all skin types. Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Hemp oil as they contain omega 6 fatty acids that will in turn help in preventing psoriasis. Hemp essential oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won’t clog skin pores at all. Hemp essential oil can be used as a cooking oil, however, not suitable for high heat cooking/frying and it acts as salad dressing in case if you run out of olive oil.
Safety and Side Effects :Plants and herbal products contain many bioactive compounds, which may be harmful to your health in some cases. However, when inhaled or combined with a base oil for use on your skin, most essential oils are considered safe. Hemp oil might have several anticoagulant effect. So, those people who are about to undergo surgical treatment should quit taking hemp oil fourteen days just before surgery. Always consult a doctor immediately if you observe any adverse symptoms after application.
Almond oil (sweet)₹ 300.00
Your skin needs it. Your heart needs it. Even your colon needs it! Almond oil takes the mighty, nutrition-rich almonds and transforms it into a powerful oil with incredible benefits. Though there are two main kinds of almonds that create almond oil, the one used for most homeopathic and cosmetic purposes is sweet almond oil. Don’t let the name fool you, though: Sweet almond oil is a dynamic substance that’s anything but sweet. In fact, it helps address bad cholesterol, dry skin and cardiovascular disease — which is, of course, really great news! Benefits :
- Regulates Cholesterol
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
- Protects Against Diabetes
- Promotes Healthy Weight
- Keeps Your Colon and Rectum Healthy
- Treats Ear aches
- Great for Your Skin and Hair
How to use almond oil :
- For your hair it is advised to apply as much as needed in the roots. Almond oil has a light texture and absorbs quickly in to the scalp. Use it for the treatment of psoriasis, dry scalp and dandruff. It will also enriches the quality of hair by thickening it and adding lustre.
- Almond oil is a natural remedy for eczema , it relieves eczema symptoms of itchiness and redness. For treatment; apply drops of oil on skin in affected area and massage gently. It will reduce signs of again by rejuvenating the skin and removing dead cells.
- Apply a few warm drops beneath your bottom eyelid before bed, it will brighten up dark circles and reduce puffiness of eyes.
- For ingestion one can drizzle the oil on salads as a dressing, as it regulates cholesterol levels. It’s advisable to have 1-2 teaspoons of almond oil in morning, the oil is proven to be a natural laxative and relieves constipation.
- Calories: 120
- Total fat: 14 g
- Saturated fat: 1.1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 g
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg
Moringa oil₹ 300.00
This cold pressed Moringa oil is derived from the seeds of Moringa oleifera, a small tree native to the Himalayan mountains. Virtually all parts of the moringa tree, including its seeds, roots, bark, flowers, and leaves, can be used for nutritional, industrial, or medicinal purposes. Moringa seeds have a high oil content and contain many nutritional compounds, including monounsaturated fats, protein, sterols, and tocopherols. Moringa oil is produced through a variety of processes and this is Cold Pressed on a Wooden "Ghaani".
Moringa oil uses and benefits :Moringa oil has been used as a medicinal folk cure and as a topical, cosmetic ingredient since ancient times. Today, moringa oil is manufactured for a wide range of personal and industrial uses.
- Cooking oil : Moringa oil is high in protein and oleic acid, a monounsaturated, healthy fat. When used for cooking, it’s an economical, nutritious alternative to more expensive oils. It’s becoming a widespread nutritional staple in food-insecure areas where moringa trees are grown.
- Topical cleanser and moisturizer : Moringa oil’s oleic acid makes it beneficial when used topically as a cleansing agent, and as a moisturizer for skin and hair.
- Cholesterol management : Moringa oil contains sterols, which have been shown to lower LDL or “bad” cholesterol.
- Antioxidant : Beta-sitosterol, a phytosterol found in moringa oil, may have antioxidant and antidiabetic benefits, although more research is needed to confirm this.
- Anti-inflammatory : Moringa oil contains several bioactive compounds which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, both when ingested and used topically. This may make moringa oil beneficial for acne breakouts. These compounds include tocopherols, catechins, quercetin, ferulic acid, and zeatin.
Moringa oil for hair and skin :
- 2 cups of a carrier oil, such as almond oil, that has moisturizing properties
- 10 drops of moringa oil
- 5 drops of a beneficial essential oil, such as lavender or tea tree oil
- Mix the oils together in a glass bowl or bottle.
- Apply to the hair, massaging into the roots.
- Cover hair, and leave on overnight.
- Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
- Use the same ingredients as the hair treatment. Try experimenting with different carrier oils and essential oils to vary the scent.
- Massage gently into your skin on the face or the body.
- Tissue off any excess.