No products in the cart.
Virgin Coconut Oil₹ 175.00 – ₹ 500.00
Our Centrifuge Extracted Virgin Coconut Oil comes with high Lauric Acid content of upto 50%. A remarkably crystal clear virgin coconut oil that turns snow white when frozen. Centrifuge extraction of virgin coconut oil is of recent origin and gives a truly premium VCO that is far superior to that obtained by DME or Fermentation process. The game changer in this instance is the centrifuge technology and quick processing of the raw material. From fresh coconut meat to virgin coconut oil in a matter of hours. Fully mature fresh coconuts are shelled, the testa is carefully removed and the white coconut meat is pressed to get coconut milk. This coconut milk is immediately fed into a high speed centrifuge and the virgin coconut oil is separated and repeatedly centrifuged to get the required purity. This is then micro filtered and packed in food grade plastic containers. Please note that we feed the coconut milk without delay into the centrifuge and thus do not give sufficient time for the coconut milk to ferment. This is critical for our quality. Specifications:
- A crystal clear virgin coconut oil, snow white when frozen.
- High Lauric Acid content of upto 50%
- No harmful Trans Fats.
- Colour : Natural colour – crystal clear oil.
- Aroma : A subtle sweet coconut aroma, not the harsh coconut smell of ordinary coconut oil.
- Taste : A mild, pleasant coconut taste.
- Crystal clear virgin coconut oil.
- High Lauric acid content upto 50%
- A light pleasant sweet coconut aroma and taste.
- No fermentation in the process, therefore there are no micro organisms that develop during fermentation.
- No heat or chemicals used.
- No refining, No Hydrogenation. Thus there are no Trans Fats produced in the process.
- A natural, raw virgin coconut oil, full of all the naturally occurring coconut benefits.
- A food / nutritional supplement.
- Anti aging skin care.
- Hair care.
- Oil pulling.
- For cosmetics, soap and shampoo making.
Almond oil (sweet)₹ 300.00
Your skin needs it. Your heart needs it. Even your colon needs it! Almond oil takes the mighty, nutrition-rich almonds and transforms it into a powerful oil with incredible benefits. Though there are two main kinds of almonds that create almond oil, the one used for most homeopathic and cosmetic purposes is sweet almond oil. Don’t let the name fool you, though: Sweet almond oil is a dynamic substance that’s anything but sweet. In fact, it helps address bad cholesterol, dry skin and cardiovascular disease — which is, of course, really great news! Benefits :
- Regulates Cholesterol
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
- Protects Against Diabetes
- Promotes Healthy Weight
- Keeps Your Colon and Rectum Healthy
- Treats Ear aches
- Great for Your Skin and Hair
How to use almond oil :
- For your hair it is advised to apply as much as needed in the roots. Almond oil has a light texture and absorbs quickly in to the scalp. Use it for the treatment of psoriasis, dry scalp and dandruff. It will also enriches the quality of hair by thickening it and adding lustre.
- Almond oil is a natural remedy for eczema , it relieves eczema symptoms of itchiness and redness. For treatment; apply drops of oil on skin in affected area and massage gently. It will reduce signs of again by rejuvenating the skin and removing dead cells.
- Apply a few warm drops beneath your bottom eyelid before bed, it will brighten up dark circles and reduce puffiness of eyes.
- For ingestion one can drizzle the oil on salads as a dressing, as it regulates cholesterol levels. It’s advisable to have 1-2 teaspoons of almond oil in morning, the oil is proven to be a natural laxative and relieves constipation.
- Calories: 120
- Total fat: 14 g
- Saturated fat: 1.1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 g
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg