No products in the cart.
These are non-GMO, Heirloom, Desi Walnuts from Kashmir and are grown using Natural Farming principles without use of any Chemicals & Pesticides. These walnuts are removed from the shell without the use of machine and are in raw form.
These walnuts are of high-quality, crispy and fresh from Kashmir. A handful are very nutritious and perfectly good for healthy life. Considered “brain food” due to its high levels of omega-3.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Super plant source of omega-3s
- May decrease inflammation. …
- Promotes a healthy gut
- Supports weight control. …
- Helps control diabetes
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dry mint leaves₹ 200.00
Mint is a popular herb and the dried leaves can be used in many dishes and infusions.
- Grown in Kashmir
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Rich in Vitamin A & C
- It is used to flavor dishes, sauces, dips, soups, and vegetable salads.
- Can be used in tea, as sprinkler on salads, chutney.
Shahi jeera (cumin)₹ 200.00
Shahi or Black Jeera is grown using natural farming principles in the hilly areas of Gurez valley of Kashmir Sourced from Kashmir farmers, this jeera has high oil content and is known for its sweet flavour and aroma Shahi Jeera is extensively used in medicines and in cooking too. It is mainly used in tandoori dishes, in some specific Indian curries, is an important ingredient of masala tea and Indian garam masala Benefits :
- Good for digestive health, acts as a carminative
- Seeds are used as remedies for bronchitis and cough
- Does wonders to skin, helps to treat eczema, dry skin and psoriasis
- It is believed to boost cardiovascular health and also help in regulating blood sugar levels.
- It is also believed to be good for female reproductive health
Rajma (painted)₹ 125.00
Sourced directly from kashmiri farmers, grown without chemicals and pesticides with nature's best himalayan water and the purest natural conditions. Here Are Some Benefits Of Kidney Beans You May Not Have Known : Rich In Protein:Vegans and vegetarians often find themselves in a dearth of options when it comes to protein sources. According to USDA, a 100-gram serving of raw kidney beans contain about 24 grams of protein. Kidney beans teamed with rice are dubbed as the complete protein meal. Leaving soy and quinoa, plant-based protein sources like beans, nuts and whole grains are incapable of giving you your required fill of protein. But, they can be combined with other foods to complete your set of proteins. Legumes are great proteins, and are also loaded with good quality fibre. The combination of grains and legumes works well if you want a variety of amino acids in a single meal. If you eat a variety of plant-based foods and legumes, you will get your dose of complete protein and nutrition. However, make sure you maintain portion control. Kidney beans are abundantly loaded with protein phaseolin, which may cause allergic reactions in some people. Good For Digestion: Kidney beans contain a hearty mix of both soluble and insoluble fibre. Fibre helps to promote good digestive health and bowel regularity. But again, you have to ensure that you do not overindulge, or you may have problems like gas and flatulence. Good For Diabetics: A good part of kidney beans are carbs. But, don’t you fret already. The carbs present in kidney beans are the good kinds, also known as the ‘slow-release carbohydrate’. These carbs delay the digestion, which aids slow release of sugars in the blood stream. Kidney beans have a very low glycemic index (29), which makes it an ideal food for diabetics. High In Essential Minerals: Rajma is high in blood building iron, phosphorous – which plays a crucial role in healthy bones and teeth – and vitamin K that helps protect the nervous system from free radical damage. Lowers Cholesterol: Kidney beans are rich in soluble fibres. Soluble fibre attracts water and turns it into gel during digestion. While we all know that soluble fibres help promoting digestion but not many know that they also help lower “unhealthy” (LDL)cholesterol. Weight Loss: Kidney beans are packed with proteins and fibres, both of which help induce a sense of satiety. When you feel full, you would binge less and would be able to manage your weight better. They also contain substantial amounts of resistant starch, which may play an effective role in weight management. Kidney beans contain many bioactive plant compounds, including :
- Isoflavones. A class of antioxidants present in high amounts in Rajma, isoflavones are categorized as phytoestrogens due to their similarity to the female sex hormone, estrogen.
- Anthocyanins. This family of colorful antioxidants occurs in the skin of kidney beans. The color of red kidney beans is mainly due to an anthocyanin known as pelargonidin.
- Phytohaemagglutinin. This toxic protein exists in high amounts in raw kidney beans, especially red varieties. It can be eliminated through cooking.
- Phytic acid. Found in all edible seeds, phytic acid (phytate) impairs your absorption of various minerals, such as iron and zinc. It can be reduced by soaking, sprouting, or fermenting the beans.
- Starch blockers. A class of lectins, also known as alpha-amylase inhibitors, starch blockers impair or delay the absorption of carbs from your digestive tract but are inactivated by cooking.
Black beans (wari muth)₹ 175.00
Black beans (Wari Muth), also known as turtle beans because of their hard, shell-like appearance, black beans are, in fact, edible seeds of the plant. It comes directly from Kashmir farmers, grown using Natural Farming principles without use of any Chemicals & Pesticides, there is no use of machines to process the beans, these are hand pounded hence it retains the nutritive value. Black beans possess high protein and fiber content.Benefits :
- Maintaining healthy bones
- Lowering blood pressure
- Managing diabetes
- Warding off heart disease
- Preventing cancer
- Healthy digestion
- Weight loss
- Energy: 114 kilocalories
- Protein: 7.62 g
- Fat: 0.46 g
- Carbohydrate: 20.39 g
- Fiber: 7.5 g
- Sugars: 0.28 g
- Calcium: 23 milligrams (mg)
- Iron: 1.81 mg
- Magnesium: 60 mg
- Phosphorus: 120 mg
- Potassium: 305 mg
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Zinc: 0.96 mg
- Thiamin: 0.21 mg
- Niacin: 0.434 mg
- Folate: 128 msg
- Vitamin K: 2.8 mg
- A healthy snack by boiling and just sprinkle some himalayan pink salt and kashmiri red chilli powder
- Can be cooked like normal Rajma, it has a unique taste, no need to add more masalas
- Make a hearty black bean soup
- Add black beans to burritos