No products in the cart.
Forest Honey (Kashmir)₹ 250.00 – ₹ 475.00
Our multiflora wild forest honey is unprocessed, raw and collected from the wild forests of upper reaches of Kashmir valley.Benefits of Honey :
- Ayurveda supports the medicinal importance of honey and its healing properties. Called as nature’s natural antibiotic, it is known to possess antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honey is loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, flavonoids and healing compounds which when taken regularly keep people healthy.
- Made by the alchemy of bees collecting nectar, pollen, and resins from flowers, honey can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria.
- Honey helps reduces ulcers & other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders.
Nutritional information (approx value per 100gm) :
Energy : 322.08 kcal
Protein : 0.7gm
Carbohydrates : 79.82gm
Things to remember :
* Do not refrigerate.
* Honey crystallisation is normal, when it happens put in warm water or sunlight.