No products in the cart.
Ek pothi lahsun… or Kashmiri garlic grows at an high altitude in a climate with extremely low oxygen levels and snowy conditions.
It is one of the purest varieties due to the region where it is grown and the lack of industrial pollutants in the soil
- Good source of manganese, copper, selenium, phosphorus, vitamin B6 & C
- Contains enzymes allinin & allinase, when crushed it forms allicin which has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties
- Highly recommended for good health and beneficial for Heart Ailments.
- Can be used raw and cooked
- To maximize the effect, crush or mince before using
- Garlic pearls can be crushed and swallowed by drinking one glass of water
- Can be used in any recipe that calls for garlic
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Turmeric with Black Pepper, 500mg, 60 vegan capsules.
Used for thousands of years in traditional Indian and Asian culinary and wellness traditions, the rhizome of turmeric naturally supplies beneficial curcuminoids—plant-based antioxidants. The most notable of these is curcumin, which helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
We’ve enhanced our organic turmeric powder with organic black pepper to help support greater absorption in each serving.
No Gluten, Non-GMO, No Soy, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Milk, No Lactose.Vegan capsules :
- Consists of only two ingredients: HPMC and purified water.
- HPMC -- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose -- is derived from vegetable cellulose.
- 100% natural, these capsules contain no preservatives, gelatin, gluten, GMOs, wheat, animal by-products or starch, and they are made from pure cellulose of either pine or poplar.
- Approved by the FDA and FSSAI.
- Kosher and Halal certified.
Directions: For adults, take 1 quick release capsule 1 to 2 times daily, after a meal.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Moringa Powder₹ 110.00 – ₹ 525.00
Our Moringa powder contains Organic leaf powder of wild Moringa oliefera. The Moringa trees have been in the wild for centuries and the leaves are collected by the tribal settlers of village Ghanval, Mokhada which falls between Trimbakeshwar and Palghar. The powder is produced by harvesting, sun-drying and then hand pounding the leaves. Improve your overall nutrition and relieve stress with the help of Moringa. Often referred to as a “Miracle Tree”, this herbal supplement provides energy, boosts the body’s immune system and is a great antioxidant. Moringa supplies nourishment to the brain and body, promotes the cell structure of the body, stabilizes sugar levels, nourishes and moisturizes the skin, improves metabolism and digestion and prevents premature aging. Using Moringa Powder : 4 to 6 grams daily in a glass of lukewarm water, twice a day. Mix with lemon juice or any other of your favorite fruit/ vegetable juices or smoothies, salad dressing or any other food, to suit an individual’s specific taste. For better absorption, avoid eating any food for half an hour before and after consumption. For detoxification, some users may increase their daily intake. Multiple Benefits of Wild Moringa Powder :
- Moringa leaves have 4 times more Beta-Carotene ( raw form of Vitamin A) than that of carrots.
- 17 times more calcium than that of milk.
- 25 times more iron than that of Spinach.
- A rich source of Vitamin C.
- An excellent source of Amino acids (Amino acids form proteins).
- Boosts overall energy level.
- Increases stamina & vitality.
- Naturally restores essential vitamin & mineral imbalances.
Amla Powder₹ 90.00
Organic Amla Powder is a 100% pure Organic with no chemicals in it. It is known to be very popular and has many applied benefits and medical value. Applying Amla powder on skin and hair helps in the reduction or prevention of acne and pimples. It also provides strength to the hair and enhances hair roots and provide them a colour texture. It is easily available and can be used to purify the blood to give shiny hair. It is mainly used as hair toner and improves hair pigmentation. Key Ingredients:
- Emblica Officinalis
- Control premature greying of the hairs
- It is known for its high levels of antioxidants and vitamin C content
- It contains protein, fibre and other essential nutrients with high ORAC value
- Have more than 80% water along with protein, minerals, carbohydrates, and fibre
- It is also a good source of iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, vitamin A and E
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Take under medical supervision only
Ashwagandha powder₹ 60.00
Ashwagandha is sourced from Harshawardhan Wagaj who practices Natural Farming on his 0.5 acre in Shetphal, Dist. Solapur Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a medicinal herb that has been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for thousands of years. It is an adaptogen, which means that it has the ability to help the body to manage.
Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng, has a wide range of health benefits, which include its ability to reduce the blood sugar levels, fight cancer, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase fertility in men.It also helps prevent arthritis, asthma, hypertension, and rheumatism. Furthermore, ashwagandha boosts the supply of antioxidants and regulates the . What’s more? It also has antibacterial and anticonvulsant properties.
Regular consumption of Ashwagandha can result in various health benefits. Let us look at these health benefits in detail below:
Controls Blood Sugar Levels
Ashwagandha has long been used as a remedy for diabetes in Ayurvedic medicine. A research report published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences revealed that the flavonoids found in the roots and leaves of ashwagandha are used to cure diabetes.
Naturopathic doctor, Marie Winters, in a research study, published in the Alternative Medicine Review has described ashwagandha as an emerging and novel alternative in the field of oncology, in association with radiation therapy and chemotherapy, because of its cancer-killing properties.It is also of interest because it is known to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy without interfering with the tumor cell-killing activity.
Controls Cholesterol Levels
Ashwagandha, with its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, is good forproblems. It strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol. A study published by the University of Arizona in the World Journal of Medical Sciences indicated that it possesses hypolipidemic properties that help in bringing down blood cholesterol levels.
Ashwagandha extract is believed to reduce the cortisol levels in the body and thereby possesses anti-stress properties. Traditionally, it had been administered to induce a soothing and calming effect on a person. A study published in the Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry found that laboratory rats treated with the herbal extract of Ashwagandha could withstand multiple stress tests that they were subjected to, as compared to a passive control group.
Ashwagandhahelp in reducing anxiety. In India, natural Ashwagandha has been traditionally used in to improve both physical and mental health. The effects of this medicine, particularly on depression, were studied at the Institute of Medical Sciences at Banaras Hindu University, India. The study supported the benefits in relation to anxiety and depression.
Increases Fertility in Men
In addition to increasing the testosterone levels, Ashwagandha also helps in improving the semen quality. A 2010 scientific study published by the American Center for Reproductive Medicine indicated that Ashwagandha plays an important role as an aphrodisiac as well as a way to improve semen quality by increasing the sperm count and sperm mobility.This has been the reason why, for many centuries, people have been using it as a medication to please their partner in bed.
Aids in Muscle Growth
Ashwagandha has been found to be useful in improving the muscular strength of the lower limbs and helping recover weakness. It also has a positive impact on neuro-muscular coordination.
Stimulates the Thyroid Gland
In cases of hypothyroidism, Ashwagandha can be used to stimulate thegland. A 2011 study published in the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology on its effects on the thyroid gland revealed that the root extract if given on a daily basis, would increase the secretion of thyroid hormones.
Research studies have shown that the consumption of Ashwagandha led to significant modulation of immune system reactivity and prevented myelosuppression in mice induced by immunosuppressive drugs.Ashwagandha can help increase the red blood cell, white blood cell, and platelets count, which in turn help boost immunity.
Increases Blood Production
Hematopoiesis is the process of producing new blood. According to research published in Alternative Medicine Review, Ashwagandha possesses hematopoietic properties.The study showed that red blood cell and white blood cell counts increased significantly in rats which were administered with the herb. This could mean a positive effect on human red blood cells as well, thereby helping to prevent conditions like anemia.
Ashwagandha has been found to be effective in dealing with a variety of rheumatologic problems. The herb is known to act as a cyclooxygenase inhibitor that decreases inflammation and pain. Research conducted at the Los Angeles College of Chiropractors suggests that the herb has anti-inflammatory properties that come from the alkaloids, saponins, and steroidal lactones found within it.
According to Ayurvedic medical texts, Ashwagandha is effective in controlling bacterial infections in humans. A 2011 study conducted by the Centre for Biotechnology at the University of Allahabad in India and published in the Alternative Medicine Review showed that this herb possesses antibacterial properties.It also concluded that it was effective in urinogenital, , and respiratory tract infections when consumed orally.
- A risk for Pregnant Women: Pregnant women are advised to avoid consumption of this herb as it possesses abortifacient properties.
- Risk of Medical Interactions: Doctors advise caution because it can interact with regular medications, especially for those who are suffering from diseases like diabetes, hypertension, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Other: Avoid consumption in large amounts as this may have side effects such as diarrhea, upset stomach, and nausea.
- 1-2 tsp or 5-6 gram of the powder is recommended when you consume it for general well being. You can also take Ashwagandha for anxiety relief. However, when you take the herb for treating any specific disease you should consult a medical professional such as an Ayurvedic doctor for the dosage.
- Ashwagandha tea: You can make the tea by boiling the powder in water for 10 minutes. Don’t use more than a teaspoon in one cup of water.
- You could also consume Ashwagandha , along with a glass of hot milk before going to sleep.