No products in the cart.
Masoor dal is farmer sourced from the affluent state of Bihar where a group of farmers practice Regenerative Agriculture in Ramgharwa village.
Using Masoor dal :
- soup with other vegetables
- stuffed flat bread
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sattu flour (stone ground)₹ 150.00
Flaxseeds are farmer sourced from the affluent state of Bihar where a group of farmers practice Regenerative Agriculture. Sattu flour is made from indigenous variety Bengal Gram/Chana. The chana is smaller in size when compared to other market varieties. Indigenous Bengal gram is slightly roasted. It is then broken into pieces. The Chana is powdered by slow grinding using a stone grinder. This Atta is extremely nutritious and also has cooling properties. Sattu is a great source of insoluble fiber, protein, iron, calcium, magnesium and manganese. Using Sattu flour :
- Sattu powder mixed in buttermilk or water.
- Add to your thali peeth/theplas/parathas.
Mustard yellow₹ 30.00
Yellow Mustard seeds are farmer sourced from the affluent state of Bihar where a group of farmers practice Regenerative Agriculture. Yellow mustard has becomes popular because of it's unique, strong and spicy flavor and is used as condiment in hotdogs, salads, sandwiches and burgers around the world. Mustard is rich in protein, fiber, vitamin C and many of the B-complex vitamins. There are several health benefits of mustard for the body like relief from muscular pains, ringworm, and respiratory disorders and also helps in treating cancer and diabetes. Health Benefits:
- Skin issues, including dermatitis, psoriasis and ringworm
- Respiratory disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- General aches and pains
- Consuming a tsp of yellow mustard powder can help in maintaining strong bones, joints and muscles
- Inhaling the steam of heated mustard seeds or gargling with mustard tea, helps expelling mucus out of the throat and lungs.
- To relieve arthritis pain, massage the painful area with mustard oil for 10-15 minutes. Do this 2 or 3 times daily for immediate results.
- Chewing raw mustard seeds is suggested for immediate relief from a headache, back spasms, congestion and even constipation, since they’re high in fiber. Eaten raw, mustard seeds have an intense, bitter taste. And with just 32 calories in 1 tablespoon of ground mustard seeds, they’re an appetite-killing snack that can aid in weight loss.
- Mustard seed and honey are a popular flavor combination, bringing a recognizable sweet heat to salads and chicken. Slather them on everything as a stand-alone honey-mustard condiment. Whipping up a batch of raw mustard seeds and honey into a condiment at home is a delicious way to incorporate the seeds into your everyday diet.
- Adding mustard seeds to a hot skillet and frying them until they pop like popcorn is one trendy way home cooks and chefs alike can add mustard seeds to everyday salad, soup and sandwich recipes. Mustard seeds also can be pickled and used somewhat like a tasty garnish. You can also use uncooked mustard seeds to infuse flavor into oils, marinades and dressings.
Flax seeds₹ 60.00
Flaxseeds are farmer sourced from the affluent state of Bihar where a group of farmers practice Regenerative Agriculture Practices. Flax seeds are a nature’s gift that possesses potential health-improving components. Flaxseed contains a good amount of ?-Linolenic acid an omega-3 fatty acid, protein, dietary fiber, lignan and Secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG). Flaxseed benefits :
- 100 % Natural Farming Product
- Grown without synthetic Pesticides
- non-GMO desi seed
- Beneficial to reduce risk cardio-vascular disease and type 2 diabetes
- A good source of dietary fiber
- Beneficial to health because of bio-active compounds
- added to chutney or yogurts.
- can be used in cottage cheese and fruit yogurt.
- add add to the taste of smoothies and shakes.
- mix them into pancake or muffin batter and add more nutritive value and taste to confectioneries.
- the nutty flavour enhances flavor of boring porridges.
- can be easily made a part of the indian mukhwas.
Tur dal₹ 225.00 – ₹ 650.00
Organic Certified Desi toor dal has been grown using Natural Farming principles by a woman farmer in Mhaskal, Kalyan near Mumbai. Scan QR Code on the pack to know : 1. Farmer name and location 2. Type of farming 3. Date of sowing 4. Date of harvest This Tur dal is medium sized, un-polished having moderate aroma and great tasting while being rich in protein, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium.