No products in the cart.
At Mr. Nature’s we do what we love and love what we do, and that is why we are a very flat organisation with each one helping out another leveraging one’s strengths.
Prashant, a passionate and visionary Human Resource Professional has vast experience encompassing over 25 years in the HR space. He pursued his Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from BYK College of Commerce, Nasik and Masters in Personnel Management, Pune University.
His previous companies include Tata Steel, Johnson & Johnson and HDFC Life before starting his entrepreneurial journey in Management consulting in 2009.
He has been recognized for his contribution to HR through prestigious awards & associations:
- Maharashtra Gaurav Award: Govt. of Maharashtra
- Best Chairman of BMA committees Award: Bombay Management Association
- HR Excellence Awards’ University of Brussels
- Recently inducted on the Skill Development Authority of India Govt. of India
He is a sought after speaker at National & International HR events and farming is in his blood with family owned Grape Vineyards in Nashik. An avid reader, he can mesmerise you with his talks on management and why companies fail and most importantly the secret sauce to running a successful company.
Purvish, a maverick, a help-all and a serial entrepreneur has 20+ years experience of starting-up many businesses from scratch and running them successful be it in India or abroad. His experience crosses diverse fields like Chemicals, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals, Water Treatment, Agriculture, Retail and IT.
Farming, Do-Good & e-commerce are his passions which gets him out of the bed every morning. Loves globe-trotting, food, technology and loves being on farms forever.
Shitij, a die hard Marketing Professional has vast experience of over 20 years in the Sales & Marketing space. He pursued his Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology from DAVV, Indore and Masters in Marketing Management, Mumbai University.
His previous experiences have taken him through senior leadership positions at Nestle, HDFC Bank and Citibank before he quit Corporate life and jumped into Agriculture entrepreneurship. His family business of farm produce trading in Neemuch, MP shows him behind the scenes reality of what a farmer goes through and how we can increase farmers’ income though innovation in the entire seed-2-human health value chain.
Hailing from Indore, “Food is life” for him both in work and on a table. His life motto is “sabka mangal ho” through whatever work he does. He can engage you with his talks, a relationship-builder and can get his hands dirty to get work done.
Meeta, a passionate and one of the rare women working in agriculture with both farmers on one side and customers on the other. She has been leading teams and is a seasoned professional whom colleagues look upto for success of work undertaken.
She works non-stop from farms, trains, railway stations, buses, cars and from behind the desk and sometimes sitting over them. Besides ensuring that Mr.Nature’s promise to customers is delivered, she enjoys cooking in her free time and loves to experiment with different Indian styles and cuisine.
OUR GROUP TOGETHER :
We are into diverse businesses like :
1. Manufacturing & Export of Fertilizers since 1979 with units in 2 locations of Gujarat and Maharashtra.
2. Manufacturing & Export since 1979 – Water treatment products in Maharashtra used by India’s leading manufacturing industries like personal care, detergents, industrial cleaning, oil & gas, textile companies.
3. Since 2000, we are engaged in “Business Process Re-engineering” and implementing Business-HR strategy into various medium and large scale business houses in India.
4. Working since 2015 with India’s leading F&V Co-operative in Maharashtra on ‘Farm-2-Fork’ model to retail “Food Safe” fruits & vegetables via stores in Nashik, Pune & Mumbai.
5. Established a direct – “manufacturer 2 farmer” platform for agri inputs and allied services like seed supply, soil testing, crop wise package of practices, smart farming tools & instruments, etc.
6. Working to disseminate information about “Holistic Management” to save, restore & regenerate India’s desertifying land mass using livestock.
7. Started Mr.Nature’s – a seed 2 health – platform where farmers who practice “Regenerative Organic Farming” can be brought under a single brand for Socially, Ecologically and Economically responsible products. We also leverage common processing facility building scale and product value addition, providing a Fair Price to farmers increasing their income.