No products in the cart.
Only loggedin customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Black beans (wari muth)₹ 175.00
Black beans (Wari Muth), also known as turtle beans because of their hard, shell-like appearance, black beans are, in fact, edible seeds of the plant. It comes directly from Kashmir farmers, grown using Natural Farming principles without use of any Chemicals & Pesticides, there is no use of machines to process the beans, these are hand pounded hence it retains the nutritive value. Black beans possess high protein and fiber content.Benefits :
- Maintaining healthy bones
- Lowering blood pressure
- Managing diabetes
- Warding off heart disease
- Preventing cancer
- Healthy digestion
- Weight loss
- Energy: 114 kilocalories
- Protein: 7.62 g
- Fat: 0.46 g
- Carbohydrate: 20.39 g
- Fiber: 7.5 g
- Sugars: 0.28 g
- Calcium: 23 milligrams (mg)
- Iron: 1.81 mg
- Magnesium: 60 mg
- Phosphorus: 120 mg
- Potassium: 305 mg
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Zinc: 0.96 mg
- Thiamin: 0.21 mg
- Niacin: 0.434 mg
- Folate: 128 msg
- Vitamin K: 2.8 mg
- A healthy snack by boiling and just sprinkle some himalayan pink salt and kashmiri red chilli powder
- Can be cooked like normal Rajma, it has a unique taste, no need to add more masalas
- Make a hearty black bean soup
- Add black beans to burritos
Dried blackberries₹ 350.00
Dried blackberries are a sweet and chewy snack that can be added to trail mix and granola, or eaten straight out of the bag. They are a real treat in the morning and go well served with pancakes, or with yogurt for a breakfast parfait. Try dried blackberries on your salads for a burst of fruity goodness. They also make a gorgeous topping to cakes and cheesecakes. One bite of these lush dried blackberries and they will soon become one of your favorite treats. They also make a wonderful addition to salads and baked goods. Dried blackberries are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber.
Health Benefits of Dried BlackberriesJust a serving of these delicious dried blackberries can do wonders for your health. A few of them being : 1)The Greeks used the blackberry as a remedy for Gout, and the Romans made a tea from the leaves of the blackberry plant to treat various illness. It is valuable remedy for dysentery and diarrhea. 2)A 1-cup serving of blackberries contains 62 calories, 1 gram of fat, 2 grams of protein and 14 grams of carbohydrates, including 8 grams of dietary fiber. 3)The vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and fiber in blackberries may help to lower your risk for heart disease 4)Blackberries are said to strengthen blood vessels, help fight heart disease and help improve eyesight.The high tannin content of blackberries help tighten tissue, relieve intestinal inflammation, and help reduce haemorrhoids and stomach disorders 5) As an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K, these super berries protect the immune system and ward off illnesses. 6) The insoluble fiber content of dried blackberries supports the digestive system and prevents overeating. 7) Dried blackberries are a satisfying snack, rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber. Research suggests that eating foods rich in soluble fiber can help lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels. 8) The rich color of blackberries can be attributed to their high anthocyanin content. Anthocyanins are a class of antioxidants that fight oxidative damage caused by free radicals, and protect the body against heart disease.
Dry mint leaves₹ 200.00
Mint is a popular herb and the dried leaves can be used in many dishes and infusions.
- Grown in Kashmir
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Rich in Vitamin A & C
- It is used to flavor dishes, sauces, dips, soups, and vegetable salads.
- Can be used in tea, as sprinkler on salads, chutney.
Nurjahan Rose Water₹ 125.00 – ₹ 225.00
Nurjahan’s Rose Water is steam distilled using Himalayan Mountain Water and Rose Petals via distillation systems on the farms to make the most superior quality Rose Water ever experienced by you. How is Nurjahan’s Rose Water different ?
- Made from “Rosa x damascena” variety of Roses
- Roses are Organically Grown at the foot of The Himalayas
- Mountain water distilled
- Extremely fragrant
- No Preservatives
- Edible Grade
- Great substitute for rose essential oil
- A great skin toner
- Soothes sun burns
- Cooling to the eyes, reduces puffiness
- Therapeutic for awakening love, sensuality, self-love and healing emotional wounds
- Anti-Depressant & Anti-Anxiety properties to treat many Mental Health Conditions
- Heals Wounds, Scars, Burns, Cuts
- Drink Rose Water to aid Sore Throats, Constipation, Bloating & Upset Stomach.
- Add a tsp to 1Ltr of water to make Detox Water
- Flavour deserts with our rosewater
- Mix with aloe gel and use as face mist
- Apply on wounded, scars or burn area for faster healing
- Spray on face before and after make-up as setting spray
- Dab on face after wash to rehydrate skin and maintain ph
- Mix with our other floral waters to make fragrant natural body mists