No products in the cart.
Snow Mountain garlic₹ 300.00
Ek pothi lahsun... or Kashmiri garlic grows at an high altitude in a climate with extremely low oxygen levels and snowy conditions.
It is one of the purest varieties due to the region where it is grown and the lack of industrial pollutants in the soil
- Good source of manganese, copper, selenium, phosphorus, vitamin B6 & C
- Contains enzymes allinin & allinase, when crushed it forms allicin which has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties
- Highly recommended for good health and beneficial for Heart Ailments.
- Can be used raw and cooked
- To maximize the effect, crush or mince before using
- Garlic pearls can be crushed and swallowed by drinking one glass of water
- Can be used in any recipe that calls for garlic
Shahi jeera (cumin)₹ 200.00
Shahi or Black Jeera is grown using natural farming principles in the hilly areas of Gurez valley of Kashmir Sourced from Kashmir farmers, this jeera has high oil content and is known for its sweet flavour and aroma Shahi Jeera is extensively used in medicines and in cooking too. It is mainly used in tandoori dishes, in some specific Indian curries, is an important ingredient of masala tea and Indian garam masala Benefits :
- Good for digestive health, acts as a carminative
- Seeds are used as remedies for bronchitis and cough
- Does wonders to skin, helps to treat eczema, dry skin and psoriasis
- It is believed to boost cardiovascular health and also help in regulating blood sugar levels.
- It is also believed to be good for female reproductive health
Mustard yellow₹ 30.00
Yellow Mustard seeds are farmer sourced from the affluent state of Bihar where a group of farmers practice Regenerative Agriculture. Yellow mustard has becomes popular because of it's unique, strong and spicy flavor and is used as condiment in hotdogs, salads, sandwiches and burgers around the world. Mustard is rich in protein, fiber, vitamin C and many of the B-complex vitamins. There are several health benefits of mustard for the body like relief from muscular pains, ringworm, and respiratory disorders and also helps in treating cancer and diabetes. Health Benefits:
- Skin issues, including dermatitis, psoriasis and ringworm
- Respiratory disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- General aches and pains
- Consuming a tsp of yellow mustard powder can help in maintaining strong bones, joints and muscles
- Inhaling the steam of heated mustard seeds or gargling with mustard tea, helps expelling mucus out of the throat and lungs.
- To relieve arthritis pain, massage the painful area with mustard oil for 10-15 minutes. Do this 2 or 3 times daily for immediate results.
- Chewing raw mustard seeds is suggested for immediate relief from a headache, back spasms, congestion and even constipation, since they’re high in fiber. Eaten raw, mustard seeds have an intense, bitter taste. And with just 32 calories in 1 tablespoon of ground mustard seeds, they’re an appetite-killing snack that can aid in weight loss.
- Mustard seed and honey are a popular flavor combination, bringing a recognizable sweet heat to salads and chicken. Slather them on everything as a stand-alone honey-mustard condiment. Whipping up a batch of raw mustard seeds and honey into a condiment at home is a delicious way to incorporate the seeds into your everyday diet.
- Adding mustard seeds to a hot skillet and frying them until they pop like popcorn is one trendy way home cooks and chefs alike can add mustard seeds to everyday salad, soup and sandwich recipes. Mustard seeds also can be pickled and used somewhat like a tasty garnish. You can also use uncooked mustard seeds to infuse flavor into oils, marinades and dressings.