No products in the cart.
Shahi jeera (cumin)₹ 200.00
Shahi or Black Jeera is grown using natural farming principles in the hilly areas of Gurez valley of Kashmir Sourced from Kashmir farmers, this jeera has high oil content and is known for its sweet flavour and aroma Shahi Jeera is extensively used in medicines and in cooking too. It is mainly used in tandoori dishes, in some specific Indian curries, is an important ingredient of masala tea and Indian garam masala Benefits :
- Good for digestive health, acts as a carminative
- Seeds are used as remedies for bronchitis and cough
- Does wonders to skin, helps to treat eczema, dry skin and psoriasis
- It is believed to boost cardiovascular health and also help in regulating blood sugar levels.
- It is also believed to be good for female reproductive health